Instructor Training Dates for Fall 2017
If you have signed up for The Acadia S.M.I.L.E. Program this Fall, please take note of these upcoming instructor training dates for each program session (volunteers are to attend the training session(s) for the program day for which you preferred to take part on)
- S.M.I.L.E. ABC’s Training Session: Sept. 15th from 6-7 PM in Huggins Auditorium
(ABC's Training Session is for Friday Night, Adult and Saturday S.M.I.L.E. instructors only. Instructors with Tuesday/Thursday S.M.I.L.E. and CK/West Hants S.M.I.L.E. are not required to attend)
- Tuesday S.M.I.L.E.: Sept. 19th from 8:30-10 AM in Fountain Learning Commons Great Room and Sept. 26th from 8:45-10 AM in Acadia Athletics Centre Pool (bring bathing suit and towel for Sept. 26th date)
- CK/West Hants S.M.I.L.E. (Tuesdays at 10:30 AM): Sept. 19th from 10:30-11:30 AM and Sept. 26th from 10:30-11:30 AM in Wolfville Room of Acadia Athletics Centre
- Thursday S.M.I.L.E.: Sept. 21st from 8:30-10 AM in Fountain Learning Commons Great Room and Sept. 28th from 8:45-10 AM in Acadia Athletics Centre Pool (bring bathing suit and towel for Sept. 28th date)
- Friday Night and Adult S.M.I.L.E.: Sept. 22nd from 6-8:30 PM in Main Gym of Acadia Athletics Centre (bring bathing suit and towel)
- Saturday S.M.I.L.E.: Sept. 23rd from 8:30-11:30 AM in Main Gym of Acadia Athletics Centre (bring bathing suit and towel)
*To volunteer with S.M.I.L.E., you must have a valid criminal record check. Criminal record checks must be submitted within 6 month of their date of completion and will be valid with us for 3 years upon submission.
Contact smile.acadiau.ca in order to receive a letter requesting a criminal record check for you on our behalf, that you can then provide to your local police detachment.